Although I was incredibly jet-lagged and we only had about 24 hours in the city, we really enjoyed Hong Kong. I've attached a few pictures of some of the things that we did. The highlight of the trip, of course, was our visit to the Hong Kong temple on Thursday morning. What a treat! I have never been to such a beautiful and welcoming place before in my life!

I also attached another picture and myself and Mike Mishak, one of the engineers on my team, just as we're about to board the MTR train that took us underwater to the Island Shangri-La hotel. It was a gorgeous hotel with incredible views of the city. They let us go to the top floor and take some pictures. I added one of them.

This latest trip to Singapore is going to be a busy one as we try to get things working on this very difficult chip. We have a ton of pressure to get everything working in a very short amount of time, so we'll see how things go.
Time to get back to work. (I like this blog thing!)
-- Jason
No comments:
Post a Comment