Jantzen LOVED riding the wolves outside the Nature & Science Museum!
Alyssa loved the wolves as well!
Here's our little dinosaur Jantzen about to jump in the dinosaur nest!
This wooden Llama was a real hit!
Alyssa loved her dinosaur tail as well!
Ashtyn loves her new Soccer attire!
Ashtyn was PUMPED for her first game!!
A couple of cold spectators, enjoying the game!
Ashtyn in the middle of the action. She's surprisingly good at soccer (when she pays attention!)
Easter egg hunt in the backyard! It doesn't get any better!
We hope you enjoyed the photos! It has been a nice spring here in Colorado. We received some major rain late last week and we're looking forward to some warmer weather this week. We only have one week left before we start our big trip! Amy and I will be dropping the kids off in Utah, then jumping on a plane to Europe, where we'll enjoy 3 days in London and 7 days in Northern France! We can't wait!! I've been very busy at work lately, working past midnight at least 2-3 times a week (twice until 3am) for the past 5 weeks and I really need a vacation. It will be very good to celebrate 10 years of marriage with Amy in Europe! Time for bed!
1 comment:
I hope you have an awesome anniversary in Europe!!! That sounds EXCITING! Hope the weather is good for you and can't wait to see/read your update when you return. Take care!
Post a Comment